|| Tel: (202) 342-3800|
Fax: (202) 337-4084
||Tel: (212) 752-2740|
Time: (M-F) 9 am-5 pm
||Tel: (713) 785-5577|
||Tel: (310) 479-6000|
- Like Hajj visa, Umrah visa is for Jeddah, Makkah and Madinah. Should have sufficient amount of money in travelersí checks, etc., for expenses in the holy land. If any questions about documents required, you can call the above Nos. for clarification.
- Special Hours in the past Ramadan: In Saudi Consulate, New York apply for Umrah visas from 10 am to 1 pm and after 2 days pick up visas from 1-3 pm. Call the above Nos. for special hours in other offices. (For the upcoming Ramadan, the hours will be updated).
UMRAH VISA IN 2000|
Saudi Consulate, New York started issuing Umrah Visa on
June 19, 2000 and the last date to get it is December 11, 2000.
- The original Umrah visa application must be filled out completely and accurately. In addition, the statement written at the end of the application form must be carefully read and signed.
To obtain the visa application by mail send a large sized self-addressed envelope to the Royal Consulate of Saudi Arabia near you.
- If someone has a non-Muslim name, he or she should submit a certificate from a mosque or an Islamic center stating that the applicant is a Muslim.
- One recent passport size photograph must be attached
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the application.
- Confirmed and non-refundable airline ticket to and from Jeddah must be attached. The departure from Saudi Arabia should be within two weeks from the date of entry. It is advisable to verify the "to and from Jeddah" dates with the Saudi Consulate before paying for the ticket because it is non-refundable.
- Umrah visa is valid for 30 days only.
Clarification. This does not mean that you can stay in Saudi Arabia for 30 days. Within these 30 days you can perform Umrah making sure that the departure from Saudi Arabia is within 2 weeks from the date of entry.
- Another important thing to remember. The Visa for Umrah in Ramadan cannot exceed the last day of Ramadan. In other words, you have to be out of Saudi Arabia by the end of Ramadan and cannot have Eid-ul-Fitr there.
- Resident aliens should present original of their Green Cards.
- If a female is proceeding to perform Umrah, she must be accompanied by a Mahram. A legal document must be attached to the application to prove her relationship to this effect.
Note: A woman 45 years old or older is allowed to go without a mahram, if she travels with an organized group or family and submits a No Objection Certificate from her mahram.
- A child accompanying his/her parents should attach a copy of birth certificate.
- A vaccination certificate against meningitis should be presented. The vaccination should have been done
10 days (or earlier) prior to entering Saudi Arabia. The validity for this vaccination is for 2 years.
- Umrah visa is free.
Click here to view the|
Umrah Visa Application Form
The original form has Arabic along side English text. While waiting for the original form by mail, you may temporarily fill out this form and obtain everything required.
Click here for English translation of|
Marriage Certificate Form (for Pakistanis only)
Please fill out this English version of Nikah Namah and get it attested by the Pakistan Consulate or any Notary Public.
We,---------------- and ---------------, residents of 110-29 17 Street, Seaview, New York 19470, do hereby state on solemn
- We are husband and wife married to each other on April 3, 1995.
- We are still wedded together.
- As a proof of our relationship, a copy of our marriage certificate is attached.
- All the above statements are correct and true to the best of our knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed
D E P O N E N T S|
Name of husband
Name of wife
County of Queens
State of New York
Subscribed and sworn to before me this--------- day of December, 2000.
DRS. IN NEW YORK FOR VACCINATION
(For other places, please consult your local Doctors)
1. Dr. Rafiq Jaan
- The West Side Medical Center
137 West 96th Street, New York, N.Y. 10025
2. Dr. Batool Hussaini
Hillside Medical Plaza
121-02 Hillside Ave., Richmond Hills, New York
Call for office hours
Coney Island Meical Plaza
902 Foster Ave., Brooklyn, N.Y. 11230
M-F: 10 to 8:30 * Sat/Sun: 10 to 3:30
3. Dr. Mehmood Khawaja
- Call for address and timing
4. Dr. Javaid Khan
- 89-05 Elmhurst Ave. (Bet. Elbertson &
Denman Sts.) Elmhurst, N.Y. 11373
5. Dr. M. Shahbaz
- 1064 Coney Island Ave.
Brooklyn, New York 11230
Open 6 days (Closed on Saturday)
Mon. thru Fri: 2 PM - 8 PM
Sunday: 3 PM - 7 PM
6. Dr. Smith
- Foley Plaza Medical PC
325 Broadway, New York, N.Y. 10007
(Opposite Immigration Bldg. 26 Federal Plaza)
7. Dr. M. Rafiq Chaudhri
- Al Mustafa Medical Center
35-11 Ditmars Blvd., Astoria, N.Y. 11105
Mon-Sat: 9 AM to 6 PM
8. Dr. Tariq Javaid
Queens Medical Center
132-10 Maple Ave., Flushing, N.Y. 11355
79 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, N.Y. 11217
9. Dr. Pervaiz Iqbal Qureshi
- Empire Medical Plaza
- 50-11 Queens Blvd., Woodside N.Y. 11373
- Tuesday & Thursday 5-8 PM
10. Dr. Ezra Waqas
- Care Health Center
- 40-27 74 Street, Elmhurst N.Y. 11373
- Call for timing
11. Dr. Syed Ajmal Husain
- 34-06 73rd Street, Jackson Heights N.Y. 11372
Mon. 10-2 PM, Tue. 2:30-5 PM
Fri. 2:30-5 PM, Sat. 2-5 PM
12. Dr. Shakir Mukhi
- Olympus Health Care Center
- 16521 Chapin Parkway, Suite 101,
Jamaica, N.Y. 11432
Mon-Fri: 9:30 AM to 6 PM
Sat: 11 AM to 3 PM
For info or appointment:
13. Dr. Naheed Sultana
- Queens Medical Care
87-42 169th Street, Jamaica, New York 11432
40-18 74th Street, Elmhurst, New York 11373
(Corner of 74th Street and Broadway)
Call for timings
14. Dr. Syed Tajamul Gilani
57 13 Fifth Ave., New York 11220
521 Targee Street, Staten Island, N.Y. 11318
- Call for timings
15. Dr. Mohyuddin N. Qureshi
- Fatima Pediatric Medical Care
- 25-52 Steinway Street, Astoria, New York 11103
- Call for timings
16. Ideal Medical Care
- Dr. Zeeshan S. Hasan, Dr. Ghazala Yasmeen,
Dr. Sofia Arain
85-50 118th Street, Kew Gardens
(Corner of Hillside Ave & 118th Street)
- Long Island:
300 Stuart Ave, Valley Stream
(Corner of Central Ave & Exit 135 SSP)
Call for timings
17. Dr. Iffat Sadique
- Privilege Care Medical Center
40-18 76th Street, Elmhurst, NY 11373
18. Advance Medical Care
- Dr. Arshad Anwar, Dr. Naheed Anjum,
- Two locations:
- 795 Coney Island Ave
Bet. Dorchester & Cortelyou RD, Brooklyn, NY 11218
- Neptune Community Medical
3099 Coney Island Ave, Brookly, NY 11235
19. Prime Medcare on Hillside Avenue
- Dr. Pervaiz Qureshi, Dr. Ch. Ghumman
- Two locations:
- 213-02 Hillside Ave
(Corner of Hillside & 213 Street) New York
- 295 Ralph Avenue
(Corner of Ralph & Fulton) Brooklyn, New York 11233
For Umrah topics, click at "Umrah Contents" and for Hajj topics click at "Hajj Contents".|
Similarly, click at the type of visa desired, "Umrah Visa" or "Hajj Visa".
In other words:
For Umrah: Click at "Umrah Contents" and Chapters 1 to 10.
For Hajj: Click at "Hajj Contents", "Hajj Visa" and Chapters 1 & 3 to 12.
(You are already at Chapter 2-Umrah Visa)